The importance of vaastu has been noted previously and now another main aspect, namely ventilation in houses will be discussed. Ventilation is one of the added benefits of vaastu. People must plan their houses in such a way that the air-flow is good in the house.
The flats which are planned by Sahasra builders have good natural ventilation; added to that the residents can also take many steps to make the house have a better air-flow. Making sure that the windows are positioned properly to have air outlet is highly important. Primarily, people must look at increasing chances of natural ventilation. This will give a fresh environment to the house and reduce power consumption also. In a country like India where spicy and oily food is cooked in the house, there needs to be proper exhaust else the air inside the house will be filled with the oil and moisture from the wash area.
Proper ventilation thus provides for the following advantages:
- Minimizes accumulation of cooking odours and grease in curtains and blinds,
- Lessens the circulation of spores and pollen from household plants that can aggravate allergy symptoms,
- Prevents finish-damage by reducing the condensation of acidic contaminants on cabinets
- Removes excess cooking heat and household chemical “outgas” from your kitchen
- Helps reduce mould and bacteria “build-up” on countertops and cooking areas
- Helps in a healthier living by creating a balance of fresh air and sunlight.
Natural ventilation gives natural sunlight with also helps in saving power. The secondary method of ventilation is fans and air-conditioners which provide added air flow to the house and keep it cool. The last and most important ventilation is the exhaust.
We have some interesting ideas that you could consider. These ideas are inexpensive to make and you can totally make them yourself, and what’s best is that they will look great on your walls. Copy these stylish wall decor ideas to bring your empty walls to life. Add pops of color, hang abstract art—we have …
A majority of Indians plan to use their outdoor spaces virtually every day during spring, summer, and fall. No matter whether an outdoor space is screened-in or open air, they’re considered extensions of the home. Most of today’s outdoor spaces include Dining, lounging, and entertainment zones are virtually the same as you have inside your …